Cancer in the stomach is a disease that develops slowly. Therefore, knowing how to recognize symptoms in advance is very important to ensure healing.
Many people, even today, avoid mentioning the name of the disease, because it is one of the most dangerous and deadly.
Despite the advances that have been made in the world in many areas, regarding cancer treatment, everything is still very uncertain.
What actually increases the chances of cure is the diagnosis made prior to the development of the tumor.
To help diagnose the evil, we have brought the main symptoms of cancer in the stomach.
But before, it is important to know that cancer in the stomach is also known as gastric cancer, and it is the uncontrolled growth of cells in the stomach.
The result is malignant tumors in the mucosal, muscular or serous area.
One of the most common tumors is adenocarcinoma, which accounts for about 90% of all stomach cancer cases worldwide.
Get to know the most common symptoms of stomach cancer now:
- Unusual pains in the abdomen
- Irregular intestinal activity
- Feeling of pain or heaviness in the abdomen even after consuming small amounts of food
Note that they are very common signs and may even be mistaken for some virus.
So it is very important to take exams to be sure.
In fact, if the problem really is a consequence of tumors, the symptoms tend to get worse over time.
- The food should be as natural as possible.
- Stay away from sugar, meats, processed meats, alcohol and tobacco.
- Invest in the consumption of turmeric (turmeric).
Studies show that curcumin, the main antioxidant of corcuma, inhibits the growth of many types of cancer, such as colon, prostate, ovary, breast and brain.
It also inhibits angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels to feed the tumor).
But how and how often to use it?
Turmeric consumed alone or in the form of capsules is very ineffective because almost none of it is absorbed in the intestine.
The secret, for turmeric to pass through the intestinal barrier, is to consume it with ginger or black pepper, reveals Dr. Carolyn Anderson.
Especially the pepper, which increases the absorption of turmeric in the body by up to 2,000 percent.
And it should also be dissolved in olive oil.
Here’s a great suggestion:
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric / turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- A generous pinch of black pepper
Method of preparation
- Mix the three ingredients in a glass.
- The mixture can be consumed pure or can be added to salads, soups or whatever you want.
- And it should not be too late to consume it.
- In case you add it to a cooked dish, place it after cooking or do not overheat.
The mixture should be consumed every day and several times.
source : thehealthylifestyle365.com