Take a walk every day, and smile. This is your natural antidepressant.
- Have a 10-minute break every day. In silence, of course.
- Pray in the morning to ask God’s guidance for your day.
- Eat food that grows on treas and plants, and stay away from processed foods.
- Drink water and green tea. Indulge in blueberries, broccoli and almonds.
- Make people smile each day.
- Save your energy. You don’t need any gossips, energy vampires, past issues, negativity and things that are simply out of your control. Invest your energy in positive thoughts.
- Your breakfast should be fit for a king, lunch as if you were a prince, and dine like a college kid with no money.
- Life may be unfair at some points, but it’s absolutely awesome.
- Don’t hate people, and forgive everybody.
- Don’t go too hard on yourself. You’re the only person that takes you so seriously.
- You can’t be right all the time, and agree to disagree. Not every argument is yours.
- Learn how to live with your past to protect your present.
- Never compare yourself to others. Each of us has a different journey.
- You’re the master of your happiness.
- ‘In five years, will this matter?’ Read this more often, especially when dealing with ‘disasters.’
- Help others, and be a ‘Giver.’
- Don’t stress over other people’s opinion about you.
- Time is the ultimate healer.
- Even the worst situations change.
- Your job won’t soothe the sick you. Socialize more often, and spend more time with your friends.
- Envy ‘kills’ you. You have what you need right there, next to you.
- Pray to God before you go to bed, and thank Him for your accomplishments.
- You’re too blessed to be stressed, remember that.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and make them happy. . Thank You.
source : greentreemedic.com