Preserving our health is something we should take very seriously. Following a healthy lifestyle will not only make you look good but you will also be much healthier and feel better. Our health can be affected by toxins and bacteria which is why we must keep them away from us. One of the things that is included in taking care of the health is proper oral hygiene.
The mouth is where we put the food which provides the minerals and vitamins we need. However, if there is plaque and tartar on the teeth it is inevitable to digest some of them with the food we eat. They can cause serious harm to the health so it is important to get rid of them.
The following remedy will help you remove tartar efficiently and it will prevent its recurrence.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide
- antiseptic mouthwash
- warm water
- Mix the salt and baking soda in a bowl, then wet your toothbrush with warm water and dip it in the mixture. Brush your teeth gently and spit out after a few seconds. Repeat the same procedure for about 5 minutes.
- Mix equal amounts of water and hydrogen peroxide and rinse your mouth with the mixture for about 1 minute. Spit out and then rinse with cold water.
- Then, gently rub the gums with the floss to remove the tartar. Be careful not to irritate the gums.
- For optimal results rinse with antiseptic mouthwash.
Following these steps will help you remove tartar completely. It is cheap and easy and it will make your smile brighter and shinier as well as healthier.
source : www.fhfn.org