Drinking apple cider vinegar and honey water is strongly recommended for people who experience inflammation, problems with digestion, and pain in the muscles, joints or throat. All you have to do is to drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
Benefits Of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar And Pure Natural Honey
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is rich in citric and acetic acid, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, biotin, pantothenic acid, pectin, folic acid, niacin and vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C.
Pure natural honey contains copper, zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and vitamin B6 and C. You can also get riboflavin, panthothenic acid, nicotinic acid and thiamine.
When you combine these two natural ingredients then you derive the following benefits;
- Lowering of bad cholesterol (LDL)
- It reduces blood pressure
- It aids digestion and fights constipation
- It boosts energy
- It can fight sore throat
- It combats weight loss
- It can eliminate bad breath
- It can eliminate joint pain
- It also reduces inflammation
- It gets rid of heartburn and reflux.
Preparing this recipe involves the following;
- Pure natural honey – 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Clean water – 1 cup
- Incorporate all ingredients in a glass and mix well.
- Leave for 20 minutes and then drink before breakfast.
Drink lots of water to help digest this recipe. Be careful though that you consult your doctor before consuming ACV as it can inhibit laxatives, diuretics, heart diseases and diabetes.
source : thehealthylifestyle365.com