Women with weight problems suffer from fatty liver, gallbladder problems, depression, high levels of cholesterol, or pre-diabetes. When they get unexplained weight, it is associated with hormonal imbalance which is a very common problem among the women.
In order to do its job every hormone is key that should be turned into a lock and could be affected by many inflammations and on that way reduce the effectiveness of the hormone.
Reasons why the receptor sites might be ineffective:
- When there is too much grain from wheat, barley, rye, and corn products that are usually GMO
- In case of exposure to xenoestrogens – substances present in the food, environment, and the products for personal care
- Foods such as meat, dairy, eggs, that come from animals that have been given some growth hormones
- Excessive intake of sugar, alcohol, caffeine,
- In case when there is too much fructose it comes from high fructose corn syrup, tomatoes and unsweetened apple sauce,
- You should make changes in your daily routine and balance the hormones if you want to reset the hormones and that will result in a healthy weight loss.
Imbalance with progesterone, leads to water retention, loss of memory, and migraine, as well as fat deposits in the thighs and hips and it might also speed up the aging process.
Way how to balance it:
- To prevent the estrogen dominance you should apply a topical progesterone cream;
- Consume food rich in copper like avocados, seeds , nuts, chocolate, and shellfish because copper has been associated with estrogen and the women that use birth control pills are having more problems with estrogen dominance;
- Before consumption you must wash the fruits and the veggies in order to remove all harmful substances like fungicides, herbicides, etc.
- Avoid reheating the food in plastic containers;
- Drink water from glass and from stainless steel bottles, not from plastic ones;
- Avoid using personal care products that have parabens and phthalates;
- Try to add 2 – 3 cardamom seeds to your soups, stews, and in the other bean dishes as cardamom can cleanse the liver that is pivotal for the balance of hormones;
- Take 100 mg of DIM twice a day, with meals, to control the estrogen metabolism.
When one person drinks too much caffeinated drinks and alcohol and also smokes a lot the risk of insulin spikes is higher. If there is unhealthy diet and too much intake of fat the blood sugar levels could be increased and speed the accumulation of fat. When the receptors are blocked the insulin resistance occurs and it causes high level of triglycerides and high blood sugar levels.
Way to clean the insulin receptors:
You should take a glass of water mixed with one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with each meal
Consume warm lemon water, not coffee in the morning, just before breakfast
You should avoid adding sugar to the drinks, smoothies, and baked goods. Instead of that use Stevia- a natural herb that doesn’t lead to high levels of sugar in your blood
You can add bay leaves, cloves, and cinnamon to meals for a much easier metabolism of sugar
Leptin is the hormone of satiety and in case you feel hungry soon after a meal, your leptin receptors might be clogged. When you consume less healthy fats and more fructose the problem could worsen.
source : holisticliferoute.com