Spirulina is an alga found in the sea, spiral-shaped, dark green product of chlorophyll, this alga has become a super food that is being used to treat dozens of conditions, since it contains all nutrients that our body should consume a balanced diet.
This alga contains ingredients that make the health of our eyes is better, has a lot of vitamins, minerals, and is the best that can be tolerated by everyone, due to the process of synthesis in the body.
Spirulina contains a cocktail of vitamins and minerals that are vital to the smooth functioning, let us see what are the properties of this alga, in more detail, it has vitamins A, E, D, and all B vitamins, iron, acid folic, and a set of these acids which are essential.
- It is a neurotransmitter par excellence, protects the nervous system of any disease that you can be present.
- It is highly recommended for people suffering from constipation.
- It contains a set of amino acids that reduces appetite and anxiety eating, so spirulina becomes a protagonist in the diets of people who want to lose weight.
- For people who play sports this alga is an ally, regenerates cells and muscles as a whole.
- Controls blood, low and high pressure removes harmful cholesterol, cleans the arteries.
- It is an ally for health and beauty of skin and hair, due to the large amount of vitamins that this has.
- Thanks to the green chlorophyll that gives makes it an excellent antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging and production of cancer cells.
- It is best to increase the body’s defenses in case of colds and suffer from many problems in the airways.
- Regenerate the intestinal flora and colon.
- It contains beta carotene, which makes us have perfect vision.
- Regula heart problems.
- It cleanses the body of all free radicals.
- As we can see, spirulina is recommended for athletes and all kinds of people who suffer or who simply want to prevent without numbers of illnesses, all those who feel the need to cleanse and purify your body we recommend the intake of this natural component that nature provides us.
We can find spirulina in different presentations and very inexpensive natural supplements in pharmacies. You stop not share!
source : justnaturalremedies.com